Like the title says: what podcasts are in your rotation right now? Here are some favorites I've been in to from the last few weeks.
The Ringer NBA Show
I've been diving deep into the NBA Playoffs, specifically the matchup between the Raptors and the Warriors in the NBA Finals and impending free agency this summer. The Ringer NBA Show has been a favorite for a bit but they've really hit their stride between the different hosts this year. This is great for a newbie NBA fan or the die-hard basketball junky.
The Soundtrack Show
I stumbled on this one recently and have been going through back episodes as fast as I can listen. The host is an experienced musician and breaks down, in great detail, all the parts of famous film and TV scores and soundtracks. As a big Star Wars + Harry Potter fan the episodes where they break down the themes, actual musical theory and inspiration for the works has been a real delight.
The Happier Podcast
Author and creator of the Four Tendencies framework for habit change, Gretchen Rubin, has an enlightening and fun podcast with her sister (a writer in LA). A quick and easy listen where I more often than not get a nice kick in the butt to take action or find a new way of thinking about becoming just a little more happy.
Binge Mode
The ultimate companion podcast for the sci-fi + fantasy fan! Binge Mode started a few years back chronicling and breaking down every single episode of Game of Thrones in great detail. In between seasons of Game of Thrones they went through every single chapter of Harry Potter along with the accompanying films and Broadway show. The two hosts are hilarious and shed light onto story telling and fantasy elements of shows that I never realized before.