Does anyone have an answer to this question?
How do I go back and edit team member names in Trello?
First of all, I am new to Trello. I didn't realize it at the time but when I was creating teams and inviting team members it was putting their first and last name into a single name. That is okay as long as there is only one person with their name beginning with S or only one person with their name beginning with T. Unfortunately that is just not the case.
fast forward two or three days, I now understand how it works and I want to separate their first and last names so that I can tell the difference between the 5 different S's and the 7 different T's and the 3 different M's in my member list. I mean I can tell who they are if I hover over their name, wait for 3 seconds and then do this for every duplicate letter until I find the correct one. However, this has become very laborious and time-consuming and I need to do it much quicker. That is the point of using this software, right?
It should be pretty simple. There should be an edit option when I click or hover over their name so that I can go back and change their email address if need be or separate their first and last name if it wasn't done originally. This seems like it should be a pretty no brain feature in any database application, yeah?
All Joking aside. I need to be able to do this, can anyone please tell me how to make this happen so I can move on to more important things?
Thanks for your help