I manage to rename the tab, but after restarting the program, the tab gets the name of the project folder, and I really don't like it.
Hello! This is a known issue in the current release of Sourcetree for Windows. We're aiming to start testing the next release sometime soon (within a few weeks) that will address this.
For now, you can work around this by renaming the folder of the repository. Sorry for the inconvenience!
thank you for the answer. i'll wait for the new version
Hi !
Has this issue been solved ? I'm using SourceTree 3.3.6 and can't rename my project label.
Thanks
Alain
I'm using Version 3.3.7 (on Windows) and it's been mostly solved!
On start-up, only the first (left-hand) tab now gets renamed to the folder name, the others are OK.
Well you wouldn't want them to solve the entire issue now, would you?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.