I have the setting "Re-open reposistory tabs at startup" but when I start Sourcetree my repository is not open.
Environment
Sourcetree version: 3.1.3
Windows: Windows 10 Enterprise
Hello!
It sounds like the open tabs are not being saved to disk -- could you do the following for me?
If they got saved but are still not loading then this might be a bug on our end.
Thanks!
I had this on a new Windows 10 install until I closed it and re-opened it.
I wonder if it doesn't always get the chance to save the tabs on Windows shutdown.
Same here-- had to shut down via the File menu and then things came up the way I'd expect.
Note that I do not see an opentabs.xml in the location that Mike specifies, I'm on Sourcetree 3.3.8.
I had the same on 3.3.8, had to reopen repos everytime. Then I found the option to re-open tabs at startup....! I'd like to think this got turned off with an update, but it could have been fat fingers!
Tools > Options > General > Repo Settings - 5th checkbox down
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.