It looks like there is a new feature but I really don't like it and I can't find how to disable that on my boards.
@BeginnerCan you provide a screenshot for what you mean?
I just double-checked with my boards, and I can add and remove text on labels as I always did ... (?)
@BeginnerOk, I think I know now what you mean.
There are 2 things that you can do:
(1) Delete the label's name, then you will only see a yellow or a red bar => To do that, open the menu, open the label menu, click on the yellow label, delete text "Low Priority", Save.
(2) Toggle the label names from the board's view by pressing the semicolon ";" key. With this you can show or hide the label's name.
I suspect the 2nd option is the one that is working best for you.
-- Does that help?
Low Priority and High Priority is our labels names but always seeing that text is very uncomfortable.
Yes, that hotkey is what I looked for. Didn't know about such things. Thank you.
@Katrin Anger when I press the hot key ";" it not only removes the text now, it actually removed the labels from the cards. And clicking on any label , now also removes all the labels again , but doesn't just hide the text but leave the colors
I had the same issue of label names showing up on the labels on every single card, which was terrible.
Katrin, thanks for trying to help-what was missing is where to place your mouse before pressing the semi-colon.
Click anywhere on the board like in a plain area where there are no cards and then press the the semi-colon button and the text will no longer appear on the label on the card.
It did work for me!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.