Hi,
I'm trying to build a CI plan with Bamboo using a Stash repo.
I've filled in the settings, but it would appear that the server local git is having issues getting the repo. In the repo settings, I've supplied the repo as:
http://dev.domain.com/git/scm/KEY/ils.git
Git returns: http://dev.domain.com/git/scm/KEY/ils.git/info/refs no valid: is this a git repository?
I can't seem to figure out why.
Have you taken a look at this thread and referenced documentation?
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/79166/problem-integrating-bamboo-with-stash
Hi Ellen, I think that this is more of a git problem, as I can even reproduce this using git on the server, but I dont know how to resolve it.
Did you supply a username in the http URL?
i.e. http://username@dev.domain.com/etc...
? Just wondering if stash doesn't route it otherwise
Also, I'm assuming you have data in that git repo and you can successfully clone it from commandline on that server?
Hi Colin,
It seems to be failing at server/gitd level, with the same error as in Bamboo. In Bamboo, I didn't supply the credentials, I used the form itself to supply the credentials.
Next thing I would check assuming you can git clone fine from another machine, is from the server can you even get to stash? Like using wget or lynx to browse the stash login screen or something?
That git error is indicating that whatever URL you just hit, it's not a git repo, so wondering if there is some routing issue when doing this from your server
I would hope that it would see it given that stash and bamboo are on the same machine.
I tried to clone Atlassian UI/Archive using: git clone git@bitbucket.org:atlassian/aui-archive.git
It seems to want to SSH into that server.
Is the base URL for your server Stash server http://dev.domain.com/git? If not It looks like your clone URL is incorrect. It should be http://dev.domain.com/scm/KEY/ils.git
Hi Jason,
Yep, it is - that said, I've resolved it - git 1.8.0 isn't playing well on CentOS, so I've downgraded to 1.7.12 which does work
wow - thats obscure - but also good. Cool.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.