How would I use Butler to update all cards with a specific checklist when I update that checklist on my template card?
@Ashli Phippen
Hi, I am afraid there is currently no handy way to get such a task done with Butler.
If I were you I would check whether the new Mirror Power-Up can help you with that. Otherwise, there is also a Syncing Power-Up from Unito that might do the job for you.
Hello @Ashli PhippenIn case you were looking into Katrin's solution, I wanted to drop some information on how the Mirror Power Up could help you (I work at Unito).
Basically, you could set up syncs between your template card and any other cards you want, and once you update the template card, all the other cards you synced will be automatically updated.You also have a free 14 day trial if you want to give that workflow a shot. Let me know if I can help in any way!Cheers,Ghiona
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.