I am with Click Funnels and went through the process to set up Butler Bot....but the last part didn't happen. It was supposed to Link Butler Bot to my cards...didn't happen.
@JoAnn Reyes
Hi JoAnn, the ButlerBot is being phased out and that's probably the reason why it's not working for you any more. For all automation setups you would now have to use the Butler Power-Up.
That is what I thought I was using. What are the steps of getting Butler Power-Up to get set up?
Is there something special I need to do to get Butler Powerup installed and working?
Let's first clarify what you are actually using:
Do you set up commands within a card and get a green checkmark sticker added to it?
Or do you open the Butler menu and pick one of the 5 command types (card button, board button, rule, calendar, due date) to set up a command?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.