Happy Friday Everyone!
Today marks the international release of Disney's live action version of the animated classic Aladdin.

I know that this movie was met with some controversy of over casting choices for various roles, but as the various trailers have been released I personally am going to reserve judgement until I see it myself.
My question to the group, is what is your favourite disney classic that has been given the live action reboot, or which one has yet to be made that you would love to see done? Or maybe these live action versions aren't your thing, feel free to call out which one they need to keep the way it is.
For me, I grew up watching the Lion King, so much so that not only did I know all the songs off by heart, but I could recite the entire movie word for word. This is one that I'd love to see given the live action reboot and I'm glad I don't have to wait very long for that to happen.

Enjoy the weekend!