Hi,
I am very new to Java but have developed in other languages. I am trying to create a simple event listener that triggers a script upon a ReviewCompletionEvent. Went through as much of the docs as I can but I just need some help to get started. These are some of the KB I referenced:
Questions
private static final Class[] HANDLED_EVENTS = new Class[] { ReviewCompletionEvent.class }; public Class[] getHandledEventClasses() { return HANDLED_EVENTS; } public void handleEvent(Event event) { if (event instanceof ReviewCompletionEvent) { /* INSERT Instructions to perform once the ReviewCompletionEvent is found */ } }
Which app are you talking about?
Oops! Crucible/FE. I assumed ReviewCompletionEvent would only be a FE/Crucible method.
After a code review is completed I would like to have a listener trigger a script. With this ability the script can give me great power and flexibility with my SDLC workflow. I would like to pass to this script a param or two as well.
<listener key="example-listener" class="com.yourcompany.fecru.listener.ReviewCompletionEvent"/>
Type atlas-run in the root of your project and see whether it worked
Hopefully that will get you on your way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.