I have a user which has admin permissions on the project / plan, I'm attempting to update. Whose credentials I've placed in .credentials in the bamboo-spec folder.
When executing:
mvn -Ppublish-specs
I get the following errors:
2019-05-23 12:03:24,393 INFO [BambooServer] An error occurred while publishing plan MOSE-FDBS: You are not permitted to access this resource
2019-05-23 12:03:24,395 DEBUG [BambooServer] {"message":"You are not permitted to access this resource","status-code":500}
Caused by: com.atlassian.bamboo.specs.exceptions.BambooSpecsRestRequestException: You are not permitted to access this resource
With the same credentials as in .credentials, I am able to log into the website and make changes to the build plan and project manually through the UI.
This user is able to publish to other projects / plans where the account has the same permissions.
If I switch users to another account I am able to publish on the original project / plan I was trying to modify.
What could be going wrong, what else should I check? I have the following permissions set on the project and plan:


