Hi Team,
How can I include 2 All status in a workflow.
My Requirement is I need to map blocked to all status and all to blocked status in the workflow.
Need your input at the earliest. Thanks:-)
You have to create a shared transition for each status you want to be able to go to from anywhere. Add a new transition to the workflow and select "all" in the "from" list
Hi Nic,
If you look at the image I was able to select "Allow all status to transition to this one" and hence it worked for All to Blocked status.
But the other way I wasn't able to do.Can you please is it possible to do the other way.
If yes can you please provide the steps for it.
Thanks:-)
What do you mean "the other way"?
From Blocked to All status.
In the above image I have manually linked Blocked to All the other status(such as New, Sprint Ready),but the workflow becomes clumsy.
I wasn't finding any option to link from Blocked to All status.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.