Hi does SourceTree for windows support git-svn backed repo's yet? currently using version 1.2.3.0.
If not any idea when this is likely to happen?
git-svn is currently not supported in the Windows client, but you can follow the JIRA issue and vote for it if you like: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-119
ok thanks, hope it get done soon
So I'm assuming it isn't supported on the OS X client either? Just for reference I'm on OS X 10.9.1 and using Xcode tools 5.0.2.
Jason: I don't use git-svn, but I believe it is supported in SourceTree on OS X. Are you having trouble with it?
I'm asking because I can't seem to checkout a remote branch locally on SourceTree Version 1.8.0.3 (1.8.0.3). EDIT: This is the error:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree checkout -b http --track http fatal: Cannot setup tracking information; starting point 'http' is not a branch. Completed with errors, see above
git-svn support now available in v1.4 http://blog.bitbucket.org/2014/01/29/sourcetree-for-windows-1-4-released/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.