Greetings all,
I was a regular at the KCAUG meetings until we moved to a Microsoft TFS and our sprint demos were changed to 12:30 on Tuesdays. I miss the meetings!
There are rumors now that we may move back to Jira (I sure hope so). We were using QAComplete to store and run our test cases before moving to TFS. I have been asked to do some research on available plug-ins or products for test case management. We also need a good UI for running tests and to also tie them back into stories. Does anyone have any suggestions on what might be a good solution? I have looked at Zephyr but I don't think it would give us everything we need - we would lose functionality for what we have now or prior. Have you had good luck with it? Has anyone used Test Management for Jira?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Kim