Dear All
I can not access bamboo intermittently.
When I close all my browser (IE) and try again, it will be connected.
Why? What's the problem?
The BAMBOO version is 5.15.5 and I am using CROWD SSO.
Best Regards.
Thank you
Dear @jo
I'm more than happy to work with you on this one, but I'll need to coordinate with the crowd team since this issue could be in their scope depending on what is happening there.Please help me with the following:
When you say access here are you talking about login?Are you able to load the Bamboo page?
When I close all my browser (IE) and try again, it will be connected.Why? What's the problem?
Depending on what you understand for the access issue, which is not clear for me yet, we could have a problem related to SSO crowd cache.
Can you share what is the crowd version you are using now?
Does this issue happen more often when you have multiple Atlassian apps on different tabs? Let's say Jira in one, Bitbucket in another one, etc.The questions above will help us to move forward in this investigation.We might need to open a support case to resolve this one.
Thank you for your kind reply.
My crowd version : 3.2.3
By the way, if the sso crowd cache problem exists.
Why do I get a connection when I close all browser and re-open browser?
Thanks
Best Regards
Hi @JongBum Lee
To answer your question I need to make sure I understand the problem.Can you help me with the other questions too I send you before?Here they are:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.