Hi,
I'm trying to develop a plugin for Bamboo 6.7.1 that utilises the AWS SDK.
I have this in my project POM.
<dependency>
<groupId>com.amazonaws</groupId>
<artifactId>aws-java-sdk</artifactId>
<version>1.4.7</version>
<exclusions>
<exclusion>
<groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
<artifactId>commons-logging</artifactId>
</exclusion>
<exclusion>
<groupId>stax</groupId>
<artifactId>stax-api</artifactId>
</exclusion>
</exclusions>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
...which seems to agree with other code I've seen using AWS SDK - and that the AWS libraries within Bamboo 6.7.1 are using AWK SDK 1.4.7
All goes well until I try to use the STS Assume Role call
import com.amazonaws.services.securitytoken.AWSSecurityTokenServiceClient;
import com.amazonaws.services.securitytoken.model.AssumeRoleRequest;
...
AWSSecurityTokenServiceClient sts = new AWSSecurityTokenServiceClient(buildServerCredentials);
// The following throws exception on plugin load if present:
AssumeRoleRequest req = new AssumeRoleRequest();
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 2019-05-20 16:06:48,895 ERROR [QuickReload - Plugin Installer]
[OsgiPlugin] Detected an error (BundleException) enabling the plugin 'com.reedexpo.cloudformation.cloudFormation-tests' :
Unresolved constraint in bundle com.reedexpo.cloudformation.cloudFormation-tests [123]: Unable to resolve 123.0:
missing requirement [123.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.reedexpo.cloudformation.api)
[caused by: Unable to resolve 122.0: missing requirement [122.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.amazonaws.services.securitytoken)].
This error usually occurs when your plugin imports a package from another bundle with a specific version constraint and either the bundle providing that package doesn't meet those version constraints,
or there is no bundle available that provides the specified package. For more details on how to fix this, see https://developer.atlassian.com/x/mQAN
Stuck :-(