Good morning! I am trying to decide how i want to upgrade my account. I noticed that business class requires that fee per user. What if i have team members who are on a free account?
Example, i am the admin, we have 3 project managers and one director above me. The director has to create/modify boards and get a birds eye view. I have to create/modify boards and have a birds eye view. We have multiple team boards, one per project manager. The PM's may not find trello as useful as I do, but they do need to view so they can see updates on their projects.
I assume it would be ideal for me and the director to have full user access, but the others can just use a free account. it's hard to justify the ROI on that if we have to pay for everybody.
What do you suggest? I go to business for me and my boss, but everyone else uses free? are they allowed to be on the "teams" if they are free?
thanks in advacne