In bamboo, I have created 2 stages. In the first one, I check out the source code and compile it. I've also created an artifact that is the Dockerfile located in the checked out directory and shared it. In the second stage, I've defined an artifact dependency which is the artifact I've created earlier in the previous stage. For the destination directory, I've specified ../CAS-CR-JOB1/download-data/. I've chosen the "Use an existing Dockerfile located in the task's working directory" option to make my intention clear that I want to use the shared Dockerfile. But I get "no such file or directory" when I run the plan.
To be honest, I doubt that the "Use an existing Dockerfile located in the task's working directory" should enable using the shared artifact, because the artifact is in the donor job's build directory. I can verify this by running the ls command. It shows an empty list. But if I try 'ls ../CAS-CR-JOB1/download-data' I get the Dockerfile listed.
So how would I use the Dockerfile produced from the previous stage and build that? What am I doing wrong?