Hello everyone,
I have been using Trello for a year. Everything is perfect, except for one issue. I have forwarded all emails from my Gmail to Trello. New emails notification is good. However, for the update emails (you know, people often discuss things back and forth in the same email), Trello just adds them as messages at the bottom of the Trello card. What even worse is that if I have archived that card, there will not be any notification if any update email comes in.
What I expect is that when I receive an email (no matter a new one or an update one), Trello will create a new card at the most top position in the first list (I name this list "Inbox") or reopen the old card at the same place. And put the newest message as the content.
Is there any way I can achieve this goal? Even some programming work required, I'd like to try.
Thank you.
A Trello lover,
Wenbin