Hi all,
Just started playing around with Butler. I've been able to create linked cards off my checklist items. I was also able to get it so that when I moved a linked card to my Done list, the corresponding checklist item will get checked off.
What I'm trying to do is that when I check an item in a checklist, its linked card will move to another list. When testing, I was getting the parent card containing the entire checklist to move, but I just want the child card linked to the particular checklist item to move.
I found this board with information, but I'm still not able to move the linked child card. I haven't found a way to write out the rule as is listed there either; seems like the rules builder has undergone an update, so I can't get the syntax to match exactly.
Appreciate any help! Thanks 