Crowd 3.4.0 on linux, behind nginx for SSL.
When I login into Crowd for some admin tasks using Firefox, I am taken to first page (which sadly in my case is still "please configure your mail server") and then when I click any menu item to go there, I am kicked out to login page. When I enter login/password - I am taken to required page, but next click also takes me back to login page.
All works fine from Chrome.
Not sure if this is relevant, but I am seeing the following in Crowd logs:
2019-05-17 13:46:30,576 http-nio-127.0.0.1-8095-exec-17 WARN [common.security.jersey.XsrfResourceFilter] XSRF failure not being enforced for request: https://crowdserver/crowd/rest/usermanagement/1/session/H-cUUA5J5uCUPQ2pOw3oDwAAAAAAAoABbG9jYWwuYWRtaW4uY3Jvd2Q%3D , origin: null , referrer: null, method: DELETE
2019-05-17 13:51:55,616 http-nio-127.0.0.1-8095-exec-23 WARN [common.security.jersey.XsrfResourceFilter] XSRF failure not being enforced for request: https://crowdserver/crowd/rest/usermanagement/1/session/LP4E6EfJNvxt-eVNOJJSGwAAAAAAAoABbG9jYWwuYWRtaW4uY3Jvd2Q%3D , origin: null , referrer: null, method: DELETE
2019-05-17 13:53:45,626 http-nio-127.0.0.1-8095-exec-10 WARN [common.security.jersey.XsrfResourceFilter] XSRF failure not being enforced for request: https://crowdserver/crowd/rest/usermanagement/1/session/Iq_iW-SEINOTxPKJCjkdLQAAAAAAAoABbG9jYWwuYWRtaW4uY3Jvd2Q%3D , origin: null , referrer: null, method: DELETE
and this kind of coincides with my activity.
is there any misconfiguration? or is it a bug?