We are deploying Bitbucket server and Fisheye/Crucible servers. I was able to connect the bitbucket repos to crucible/fisheye but now I can not get them started. I get the above error, can anyone help?
Thank you in advance!
Hi Enrique,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Make sure you have installed Git on your Fisheye/Crucible server and part of your path variable, it does not come bundled with the install.
We have in in our Bitbucket server, I am connecting the repos from there, the repos are in fisheye now but I get that error when I try and start them.
I don't think I have to have git on both servers do I?
Yes, it needs to be installed on the Fisheye server too. It is using it to read from the remote repository.
Ah, I see. Thank you, I will try that then
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.