Up until last week when I copied a card with a checklist, the checklist reset itself. Now when I copy a card I have to manually uncheck each box. Has something changed?
I have the same problem, it's intensely annoying as my checklist has 30 items and I need to uncheck all checked items whenever I copy the card. The "workaround" could be to keep an unchecked template copy of that checklist that you can copy every time, but that's also annoying for me since my checklist evolves while in use (I edit, resort or add/remove items frequently), and I don't want to have to do that on the template copy as well.
Yes, we are working on checklists on our end and what you see is currently expected behavior. But we welcome any feedback in regards to this.
My feedback is I hope you can get this feature back to how it was with checklists resetting after copy. Thank you.
I would also like to request the former behavior. The checklist resetting is what I would expect to happen, and it's how I currently use the copy function.
Same here I assume you changed it because users requested it; in that case making it an option somewhere would be great, so we can revert its behavior. The option could be account-wide, board-wide, or card-specific, I'm OK with anything.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.