I used to be able to click a funnel on a Trello board and find cards that were due the same day, same week, or overdue. I am no longer seeing the funnel. Is this feature gone? Thanks!
I have the same problem-no more filter button. I do not have a "search cards" bar. I needsssss to filter!
@Sherri Wilson Johnson do you mean filtering?
https://help.trello.com/article/787-filtering-cards-on-a-board
The Trello team are currently running an interface experiment which renames the "filter" function in the menu as "search cards". The functionality is still the same, and it's not to be confused with the search bar at the top which searches across all boards (even though you would be forgiven for confusing the two if they're both called "search"
Right. I do not have a filtering button. And I used to have an icon that looked like a funnel but it's gone now. Thoughts?
I am so dependent on that filter!
@Sherri Wilson Johnson @Jennie Johnston the functionality hasn't changed it's just labelled differently
I did not have the search cards feature last week but it's there now!! Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.