I read the Roles and Responsibilities play and I found that the example image in Step 5 (Dicuss each role) has no table visible as described in the play rules. The image seems to be from the previous version of this play (where you made interaction arrows instead).
Could you please update the image?
Hi Thom! You're right that is the wrong image. Thanks for letting us know! We are working on fixing that now and we're also going to add a downloadable PDF template. Stay tuned! I'll comment on this thread when the new template is available for download!
It appears the image is still out of date as I had the same question. Will this be updated any time soon or can the image at least be provided here?
Seems like after the latest layout update that also the images has been updated and you can close this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.