Hi folks - just started JIRA-ing as a user - my company is jumping in & I'm getting familiar with the UX and community. I'm a dev by trade & I'm fascinated by the Atlassian architecture & extendability... but trying to keep from getting distracted from my day job.
Random facts:
Welcome to the community! You are going to find some extremely intelligent and friendly people here to help you when you need it!
Hi Richard!
As you're new to Jira (and may not know), Atlassian have a couple of free tutorials which take you through:
All available here -> https://training.atlassian.com/training-for-jira
Hope these help!
Welcome Richard! Is the swim in a pool or somewhere else? I hope it is somewhere else--I had to do some distance swimming once and the back and forth in the pool drove me crazy
It's ultimately going to be in a lake somewhere in Seattle. In the meantime, I'm doing the "back and forth in the pool" for training... I've only been training for a few days so I'm not going stir crazy yet. Give me time... :-D
Thanks for the link - I'll sock it away as a place to start when I have to figure out how do something of substance.
Welcome Richard, from a relatively new member who Pokemon Goes to another.
@Richard J Pennenga Welcome, welcome! 🎉 Be sure to check out the Jira collection, and some of our just-for-fun threads like Miscellaneous Monday.
Welcome to the community @Richard J Pennenga - great random facts shared. I am ready Brene Brown's Dare to Lead and just wanted her Courage netflix show.
Jodi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.