I'm loving the many improvements I'm seeing in the recent version of Sourcetree, but this bug is driving me crazy.
The open "tabs" in my Sourcetree, which are the "Bookmarks", are reverting to their respective folder names after application relaunch, instead of retaining their bookmark name.
So for example, I have 7 active website projects, on my windows computer it's always Client 1 > current (their theme folder, Client 2 > current, Client 3 > current etc, and now when I re-open Sourcetree all is current | current | current | current | current | current.
I actually can't even tell what site is what even if I try to read the code and filenames because we use our company name for the theme name of all the custom themes we make. I have no references to each client anywhere in the code and completely rely on the bookmark to know what I'm dealing with.
Just to be fully clear, I always drag in my "current" folder in the local repos (when re-attaching existing local repos), then I right-click and rename from there as the Client Name. It looks great when I double-click with the client name as the Sourcetree active tab using the bookmark name. I close and re-open Sourcetree and the folder name is now printed instead of the bookmark name.
This seems to be a glaring bug so hopefully this is enough to prompt a bug-patch in a near-future release.