I would like to learn more about how to use trello for my sales process
@Dwight Scott
That's a pretty general inquiry. What's your sales process like? Can you provide some information?
@Dwight Scott you might find some inspiration here:
https://trello.com/en-AU/teams
or here:
https://trello.com/inspiration
Hi @Dwight Scott you may also find this link to Trello for Sales Teams useful:
https://trello.com/en/teams/sales
Thanks,Jodi
Lain, good morning. I would like to have a call to go through or tear down trello completely. I still do not know how to use Trello or get the most out of it. My goal is to upgrade my account. But i cannot upgrade in ignorance. When can we jump on a call?
@Dwight Scott I don't work for Trello, I'm a consultant who creates automations for businesses using Trello and Google Apps Script.
If you would like to talk to someone in Trello sales that generally means you'll be upgrading to the enterprise plan which is for a minimum of 20 users.
Depending on your requirements and the size of your business it might make sense for us to have a call and chat about the services I provide, but if you're just after a sales call from the Trello team about Business Class features then I don't think that's available.
You can email me directly on team@benkoboard.com if you'd like to discuss.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.