Hi,
I have been using git-up through commandline for a while now and decided to make a custom action for it in Sourcetree. Love the possibility to do this however the output does not give cli colours.
I don't mind that there are no colours, but the output is a bit off this way:
Fetching origin
[1mdevelop [0m[32mup to date[0m
master [32mup to date[0m
while in cli it looks like:
Fetching origin
develop up to date
master up to date
Is there a way to either process this output to make use of available colours in the sourcetree window, or could these standard CLI colours be incorporated into the output?
Even better, I don't know if this is a feature request yet, but git-up is very handy to rebase all remote branches at once, I think it would be ideal as a feature for sourcetree.
Thanks in advance, love the product!