All,
Been working on this for a few hours now, and I'm stuck.
I'm trying to get LVCompare to launch as a external diff-tool from sourcetree. I've seen people on here successfully getting up and running, but none of their solutions seem to work for me.
I've configured my .gitconfig to be the following:
[diff]
tool = "sourcetree"
[difftool "sourcetree"]
cmd = 'C:/Program Files/National Instruments/Shared/LabVIEW Compare/LVCompare.exe' \"$LOCAL\" \"$REMOTE\"
I can run the tool from the git bash command line successfully, and I can see the temp file from the remote path being created when attempting to launch external diff from sourcetree.
My process view shows the following output when attempting to launch the diff:

As far as I understand it's missing the SHA part after the tool argument. I have no idea how to track down the problem.
Hopefully it's something small I missed, but any help to try and sort it out is much appreciated!