On a recommendation from tech industry friends, I applied for the free community licenses for nonprofits from Atlassian - I'm told I'll most clearly benefit from Jira Service Desk and Confluence.
The Atlassian people are apparently highly efficient (speaks well of their software...?) and approved my request in 24 hours instead of the anticipated 3 weeks.
I'm looking to set up these two items especially for my team to improve efficiency. It requires a server; it's not the cloud-based version (that's all that's available for the free license).
A friend suggested AWS would work.
I've never used any of these.
Really, the most I know about this stuff is that they sponsor NPR and podcasts.
Does you use Jira and Confluence (and others, perhaps)? Do you host it on AWS? Somewhere else? Do you know where to turn to start to figure this out? Do you have a link to the very basic version of how to make all this work?
Thank you!!