Hello, I don t find my profile, menu and show menu on my iPad and iPhone, even after reinstalling the app. I have not this bug on my MacBook.
thanks for your help.
gerard
Gerard,
If I have understood you correctly, the profile appears if you touch the little person icon at the top left of the app and the show menu is brought up by touching the … at the right end of the menu at the top of the window when you have opened a board.
Thanks,
I think the menu in iOS is just different to Mac menu. No plus for email to board. No link to the board, no copy , print, export.
I ll use Trello on my Mac and read it on my IPad.
best regards
I’ve only been using Trello for a short time, but switching between macOS and iOS it’s been my experience that Trello on Safari works fine on both platforms.
May be on Safari, but using the apps, the menus are different
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.