I'm getting some very odd and potentially damaging behaviour in Trello. I added a card with "datatype set" in the description, and when I finish editing it is changed to "data set". While editing it changes back.
I added a comment which said:
this system has a dictatorial autocorrect system. if i type "datatype set" in the description it changes it to "data set". but it doesn't seem to do that in comments. but it does change "a dictatorial" to just "dictatorial".
And when I finish editing it changes to:
this system has dictatorial autocorrect system. if i type "datatype set" in the description it changes it to "data set". but it does not seem to do that in comments. but it does not change.
Which pretty much replaces the last sentence. Has anyone else seen such behaviour? This makes me very distrustful of Trello. It would be easy to not notice a significant change, like inserting "not" where it does not belong.
This might be relevant: the board was created by a Portuguese speaker, but I post in English. Could there be some translation going on? Boards I create don't seem to have this problem.