Sometimes the option "close board" is available, and sometimes, instead, the only option available is "quit the board" : why is it so? How can I close a board when I'm only offered to quit it?
Hi @Aymeric Bouzy
You have to be an admin of a board to close it - are you an admin of this board? If you're only a member, you'll have to reach out to the board admin to close it.
You can check if you're a member or an admin by hovering your avatar on the top of the board:
Hope this helps,
- Manon
please go through the steps to delete a board:
Regards,
venugopal
Hi @Manon Soubies-Camy ,
Yes Manon exactly, sorry forget to say if he is a board admin he can close the board or he should be contacted with board admin
I get it now! I had not realised I was not an admin. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.