I have a number of Atlassian products to help manage my work. We're a small group of around 5 users and all of the licenses are limited to 10 users. The inconsistencies of all the logins is causing a problem and I would like to unify everything but I'm not sure if Crowd is required.
Since my licenses are all limited to 10 users, using JIRA as the User Database might be a problem since not all 5 of the regular users have access to everything else. If I remember correctly using the JIRA User Database causes all users to occupy a license seat in all connected products.
I would like to login once and automatically login everywhere.
Does it make sense to use Crowd? If so, what does the User migration look like? I would have to deduplicate and replace all the Admins and somehow migrate all the current Users to Users in Crowd.