When building my artifacts, I tend to compress the files, and today I received the following error in my build:
gzip: stdout: No space left on device
So I checked my overall disk usage, and I use maybe 50/300 GB.
I proceeded with a "df" and the following was returned:

I must admit, my linux foo is not very strong, but to me, it seems like something is wrong, if a partition is 99% used, and the OS is complaining there is no more space.
So I went to the bamboo admin, and went to check how many builds and deployments were stored.
I decreased the numbers, deleting 6 builds, and 13 deployments.
I went to use df again, but this numbers here didn't change.
I tried google, but the only reasonable suggestion, was to change the partition size.
And this is the point where I'm no longer sure of what I'm doing, or, if this is even the issue.
Do you have any recommendations/tips for me?