Hello!
I'm trying to set up a butler rule which triggers when a card moves into a specific list. Upon the trigger, the card should look up the first trello card attached in it and check the item {triggercardid} in "Checklist Example".
As an example, I have 5 child cards, named as "Child 1", "Child 2, ... , "Child 5" derived from primary card and all linked together. Under the "Checklist Example" (which exists in the primary card), I have 5 items named as follows:
- trelloid1
- trelloid2
...
- trelloid5
Let's say I move the first child card into a list called "Collect Children here".. As soon as I move the Child 1 card having it's unique ID as trelloid1, the item gets checked, which works as intended. Now, let's say I move Child 3, but its corresponding trelloid3 won't get checked this time because (as per my understanding) Butler searches only for the first item, it ignores any items that follows. Hence, the rule does not gets triggered for trelloid2, trelloid3, trelloid4, or trelloid5 because they are not the first item.
Is this is bug? Because, it should search all the items in the checklist and do actions accordingly?
Thanks!