Hi,
I downloaded Butler for Trello after seeing some very promising videos. However, I stumbled in my first attempt to create a simple rule. I am not sure if I'm doing a mistake (giving my limited experience) or something else.
Background:
I have several boards, all of them have lists called "Today." The tasks on the Today lists are the ones I plan to do today. Then I have another board called "Doing Today."
The rule I wanted to create is to copy any task in list Today (from all of the boards) into the "Doing Today" Board (which have only one list). This way, I'll be able to see all my Today tasks (from different boards) in one list.
On Butler, I picked "Create a Rule." The Trigger conditions seem to relate to only a board, not a list. For example, if a "task" is added, "by me" to this board. It doesn't allow me to pick a "List" inside the "Board."
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Alex