Looking for help on adding AC to user stories.
Hi @Noemi Escutia ,
You can try Smart Checklist for Jira add-on to create Acceptance Criteria, Definitions of Done and various ToDo lists.
For most cases - no configuration required. Install and get started immediately.
Cheers,
Pavel
Thank you for responding. I am new to Jira and also don't have admin privileges to the Jira account. Is Smart Checklist free? I just want to know so I can tell our admin.
Hello @Noemi Escutia,
Issue Checklist Free or its paid sibling Issue Checklist Pro can help you with Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done.
They both come with a set of useful features - all of them available right after the installation without any configuration required.
Give any of the apps a try and leave a comment here or contact us directly in case of questions.
Best,Jack
the Enterprise version is paid and it has an extended functionality. However, you can benefit from Smart Checklist Free Trial (unlimited by time) that might have all that you need before you decide on switching to pad one.
If you have more questions - just write to us.
@Jack Hunter _HeroCoders_ - Would you be able to share a screenshot of how you have this setup as part of the User Story?
Hi @Noemi Escutia,
Here are the example screenshots:
You might be very interested in following features regarding Acceptance Criteria:
Cheers,Jack
@Jack Hunter _HeroCoders_ it was my understanding that each user story has acceptance criteria. Is this not the case? The checklist you provided seems like AC for the entire project. I apologize for all the question and if I'm wrong.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.