Hello,
Is there any possibility to create an agent via Bamboo REST API?
Currently I need to create/remove (bulk) local agents.
Thanks
Hi @Sentinel
Let me share what I have on your comments to see if I can help you move forward.
Bamboo doesn't have a REST API for creating an agent but to approve one installed: /agent/authentication/{agentUuid}.
To bulk install agents you could use a script to spin multiple agent docker containers (atlassian/bamboo-agent-base - Docker Hub). Or even a local script to install them as native processes.
Keep in mind that you will have to approve them in Admin > Agent > Agent Authentication. Another option, in case your Bamboo is not a public instance, is to disable the Agent authentication to let them all connect and then re-enabling the authentication approving them all at once.
I also would like to share the option of using Elastic Bamboo. It would allow your Bamboo instance to automatically add and remove agents on demand by instantiating them an AWS EC2.
Thanks, @Daniel SantosSeems this is ok for me, will try it.
Great! You are welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.