Hello,
I have a small team - and we would love to start using Trello.
I have been a free member for a while now, and love the app (and finally convinced my boss to give it a go, but we are a small business, and cannot justify 10 bucks a month atm).
My question then becomes: if I´m the only paying member, and I setup every "automated/power-up" event (sort of an Trello board admin) - will my team still have full use of these things?
Say i setup 10 recurring events with Butler - will my freemium users still see all of them as intended, or only the 1st one that is free :?
Or if i add other power-ups - will i run into issues with being the only paying subscriber?
What issues will i run into as the business grows, and we add more teammates?
Hope i make sense