Hi,
I have a client which manages medical patients data. These archived lists must be able to be deleted, not just archived as they include sensitive data that the law requires us to delete. Not having that ability is a direct violation of the law and makes Trello impossible to be used in a medical center, hospital or any other health related institution that manages patient data and this is true for every EU country out there.
Browsing the "community" forum here I see tons of people complaints against the fact that they cannot delete their own data after archiving these lists. Why?
Why is not Atlassian understanding that the European Union is a regulated market where the rules and laws are above private companies and if they want to offer their services here, they should follow the law? I think to send that to some European Commission representatives so they could maybe force Atlassian to comply with the law just like they did with Microsoft, Facebook, Google and others.