A dogs face has appeared at the top of my board. It is right near the menus, so when I accidentally mouse over it it pops up and displays something.
I can't get rid of it, and I don't want a dog face on all my boards.
Any suggestions?
@Karl Wetzler that's Taco, the Trello mascot. It's where product updates appear. There's no way to get rid of it.
I've clicked through all the links on his popup. So it's like a notification except I can't clear it by reading the message?
How is it different to the notifications icon on the right?
@Karl Wetzler once you've read everything, it kind of ducks down, then pops up if you mouse over it.
It's different from the notifications on the right in that it's product release updates from the Trello team only, more like a company newsletter except that you can't unsubscribe from it.
Hi @Karl Wetzler,
I would say that now the Trello dog face is no longer visible.
Pavel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.