I have recently received the following email with a PDF attachment (which I have not opened).
I thought you should know because the sender obviously knows some details of Atlassian products licensed to our company and I wonder how they have obtained those details.
Dear Rae,
Pleasant day to you.
My name is Eddie AtlassianLoyalty Advocate.
I have been assigned to assist you to renew your Bamboo Software License for 25 Users support Expired 25 March 2019.
Kindly confirm if you are still using the said license and if you are looking to renew licenses support.
I also noticed that you have other licenses that expires different dates.
May I suggest for you to consolidate them and have one end date for all.
One end date will make it easy for you to monitor when to renew licenses.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
--
Warm Regards,
ED JONES (EDDIE)
Loyalty Advocate, Asia Pacific
- +63-2-755-7731
- +63-995-584-4682
- ecauilan@atlassian.com