I've only been using Trello for a week, so I just started getting lists that are too long to display fully in the browser window. When that happens, it looks like Trello adds a scroll bar to the list.
In the future, I think it is possible that I will have multiple lists on a board that are too long to display all cards in the browser window. That means I will have to scroll each list individually.
It would be much better for me if, instead of confining the cards to a window height that fits within the browser window, the cards simply ran down as far as they needed to, and I could scroll down all lists by using the browser scroll bar. That is, rather than scroll list by list, I would find it easier to use the browser scroll bar to vertically scroll the entire board, so that all lists longer than the browser window scroll vertically at the same time.
I don't see a way to set this up in Trello, nor I have I found (yet) a power-up or extension that enables this. Is there a way to do it?