i would like to know how each & every option in jira works with a sample project, taking issues, solving them, so on. or a live example form any wokplace.
Are you asking us to explain each and every option, or just point you to a resource that will? If you want a resource, you can start at https://confluence.atlassian.com/alldoc/atlassian-documentation-32243719.html and just read through. I know it sounds like a chore to slog through the site, but if you spin up Jira Cloud and follow along with the documentation, you can learn quite a bit. Not only that, but you start to wonder about related topics and that's when you really start to learn. I've found that when I start getting curious about something and start googling/looking in YouTube for answers, I really start to retain the knowledge.
Obviously, if you just want us to explain each and every option, that's not going to happen But feel free to ask once you have a specific question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.