Previously, the session did not reset over the years. Now every day. Terribly uncomfortable.
Hi @maryandmax I am not sure I understand what you are asking. Can you please provide more details?Thank you,
Jodi
Ok. I logged in to the site. Passed day. I need to log in again. And so every time. Firefox.
Hi @maryandmax I have this same issue with chrome from my workplace, it won't hold a password, however on my personal computer it does. Is this your work computer by any chance, perhaps they have coding for Firefox that doesn't save passwords from one login to the next.
Hi @Jodi LeBlanc
Sessions are stored on the trello server. The session storage time is set on the trello server. Developers could provide the ability to reset the session when logging in from another device, but I do not log in from other devices. And I can view the history from which IP(although it does not depend on IP) logged in profile. I mean, I enter only from one browser and from one device. So the problem is in limiting the storage time of the session on the server. Perhaps it depends on the activity, but in any case it is inconvenient.
This may be a browser problem, but then there would be problems on other sites that I use, but this is not the case. But, I will try another browser, maybe it will help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.