hi there,
I'm struggling to set & track the goals plus view the analytics each weak/month and also, set the reminders. so, can anybody help regarding this situation?
thanks for your time!
Hi @arfan ahmad have you checked out the trello.com/inspiration boards? There are all kinds of goal boards that you may find useful. Just visit the page, search "goal" and you can see some examples that you may find useful.
Let me know if this helps.Thanks,
Jodi
@Jodi LeBlanc thanks for your response!
yes, I have checked but I didn't find any solution especially for analytics.
My second question is that how to add members at card level?
@arfan ahmad Trello doesn't really have reporting/analytics. Here's a good primer on doing it using Google Sheets:
http://www.littlebluemonkey.com/blog/automated-trello-reporting-using-google-spreadsheets
Here's how to add a member to a card:
https://help.trello.com/article/807-adding-a-member-to-a-card
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.