Hi friends,
I have a board whose cards are copied to N other boards (usually between 3 and 5 boards) and all need to be automatically linked to each other. I set up a rule as below but there is something wrong. It's not working the way I'd like it to. Can someone help me?
This is the rule set in the source board (A) that creates identical linked cards in the other boards:
when a card is added to list "X", copy the card to the top of list "X" on board "B", link the cards together, copy the card to the top of list "X" on board "C", link the cards together, for each card linked in the attachments, link the cards together, copy the card to the top of list "X" on board "D", link the cards together, for each card linked in the attachments, link the cards together
The result that I need is:
Card A (linked B, C, D) = Card B (linked A, C, D) = Card C (linked A, B, D) = Card D (linked A, B, C)
Thanks all