Dear all,
I am trying to inject into the maven build a variable value according to Bamboo information:
You can then specify the following in the Goal field of your build plan:
clean package -DbambooBuildNumber=${bamboo.buildNumber}
Unfortunatelly Bamboo maven task is failing when I add any Bamboo variable using -Dsome_variable=${bamboo.variable} into the maven goal field. If I replace ${bamboo.variable} for any other value it works fine. The build log says:
[ERROR] No goals have been specified for this build. You must specify a valid lifecycle phase or a goal in the format <plugin-prefix>:<goal> or <plugin-group-id>:<plugin-artifact-id>[:<plugin-version>]:<goal>. Available lifecycle phases are: validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources, generate-resources, process-resources, compile, process-classes, generate-test-sources, process-test-sources, generate-test-resources, process-test-resources, test-compile, process-test-classes, test, prepare-package, package, pre-integration-test, integration-test, post-integration-test, verify, install, deploy, pre-clean, clean, post-clean, pre-site, site, post-site, site-deploy. -> [Help 1]
nevertheless the log says previously :
Substituting variable: ${bamboo.variable} with Some ValueCould you please tell me why is not working ?
thanks